Property Rentals & Management In Belfast, Holywood & Newtownabbey
Watson Property operate a menu system of rental and property management services, meaning that you pay only for the services you need, and only pay tenant finder fees when we have secured a new tenant.
Our revolutionary new and transparent fee 'menu' means that you know everything about our fees and services before you order, and as we don't charge VAT on fees, what you see here on our menu is exactly what you pay.
If you are a landlord with a rental property, we would be delighted to offer you a free valuation with no obligation, simply call 028 9050 2845 or fill in the online contact form below.
Tenant Finder Package
£188.90 for any residential property
No VAT Payable
The fee for our tenant finder package is themed on 1889, the year we were established!
We advertise your property using professional wide angle photographs on
the leading local property websites, carry out viewings, manage applications, collect the
holding deposit and first month's rent. If you self-manage your rental property, the list of
services included in this fixed fee let only package are listed below. If you prefer not to
take the lead with managing your property, we offer a 5% per month management
package. We don't charge VAT on any of our fees.
- Free valuation.
- No upfront costs.
- Property description.
- Advertising on top local property websites and social media pages.
- Professional wide angle photographs.
- Tenant referencing, including tenant credit checks where applicable.
- Collect first month's rent & deposit.
- 7 days a week service.
- Database of potential new tenants. Provision of a tenancy agreement.
- We will personally host all viewings on your behalf.
Full Management Service
5% of rent, payable monthly in advance
(Minimum fee £30 per month) No VAT payable.
Includes all items detailed below:
- Check in at start of tenancy.
- Collection of rent (and provision of landlord statements where requested).
- Periodic property inspections and landlord feedback.
- Acting on repairs and other issues if and when they arise.
- Dealing with Housing Benefit claims on your behalf.
- Check out at end of tenancy.
- We retain an experienced professional team of contractors, including NICEIC electricians, Gas Safe plumbers, end of tenancy cleaners and general builders. Our prescribed contractors will administer all routine repairs and maintenance for the duration of your property management contract.
- 7 days a week service.
- Initial tenancy agreement provided in tenant finder fee. (Annual renewal of tenancy agreement provided at a cost of £50).
- Protection of tenancy deposit (at additional cost of £30).
Independent Inventories & Check Out Inspections
Fees start from £42.50 and increase in line with the size of the property / if the property is furnished.
Take the risk out of potential deposit disputes at the end of the tenancy with a fully independent inventory report. Watson Property highly recommend Inventory NI to provide this optional extra service.
Independent Inventories Offer:
- Highly detailed information on the condition & contents of your rental property.
- A fully independent & impartial survey.
- An extra insurance against costly deposit disputes at the end of tenancy.
Inventory NI is committed to producing accurate, professional and cost effective inventories. Our reports provide an independently compiled inventory which is drawn up in an impartial manner, without bias to either Landlord or Tenant. It is precisely the clear independence of the report that offers peace of mind to the Landlord.
The Inventory Report is a binding legal document that provides an accurate written record of the condition and contents of a property at the beginning of a tenancy. INI is completely independent and understands the importance of producing a document that will be crucial in the event of a deposit dispute.
- We will attend the property and carry out a full inventory of its contents and schedule of condition for all rooms. It should be noted that we can do reports for commercial premises as well as residential properties.
- We will accurately record in detail, all fixtures and fittings, and their condition.
- We will record the location of utility meters and test all electrical items for power where possible.
- We will take at least two photographs of all rooms and other areas of the property. Photographs of specific items will be taken where necessary and/or requested by landlord.
- Where required, Inventory NI can also offer a check out inspection at the end of tenancy.
- Please ask Watson Property if you require this additional service.
RENTAL PROPERTY MINDER SERVICE
Pre-pay fee of £250 per property per annum for first property
£150 p.a. for each additional property. No VAT payable.
Our unique rental property minder service is perfect for busy landlords who prefer to self-manage their investment property, but occasionally need some assistance.
- Acting as a point of contact for the tenant in case maintenance issues arise.
- Reporting any maintenance problems to the landlord.
- Liaising between landlord and tenant to arrange access for repairs.
- Provision of pre-printed annual tenancy agreement mailed to you.
- We can act as a temporary key holder for you if you are away on holiday.
- 7 days a week service.
The region we cover
We are delighted to offer 100% availability of our rentals packages in the region of Greater Belfast, including Holywood & Newtownabbey.
We have tenants waiting on our database!
GO AHEAD, INSTRUCT WATSON PROPERTY TO SELL YOUR HOME!
To request a home visit, call 028 9050 2845 or fill in the contact form below: